Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Board #312: Spring Comes Early

I know we're descending into winter, but I couldn't resist the cheery inspiration of this gorgeous bouquet by The Green Vase and the Pierre Deux pattern. Not to mention both of the darling dresses from Flora & Henri. So spring it is. Though I didn't fully embrace the bird motif in this board, it certainly lends itself to that. I hope this gives you a little smile whether or not it's snowing where you are.

Mood: country spring sweetness
Palette: French country blue and yellow

{click image to enlarge}

Top row from left: bouquet by The Green Vase, blue dress by Flora & Henri via {frolic!}, wrapped bottles and bird's nest both from Martha Stewart
Row 2: Lark Creek Inn photo by Jessamyn Harris, centerpieces photo by Ellie Miller, daffodils via Desire to Inspire, blue shirt and boutonniere from Martha Stewart Weddings
Row 3: egg vase from Martha Stewart, napkin by Pierre Deux, freesia cakes from Martha Stewart Weddings, yellow dress by Flora & Henri
Row 4: bouquets by Artfool, muscari wreath by Ariella Chezar, photo by Marie Labbancz, calligraphy by Betsy Dunlap

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Shana said...

Love the bird's nest and napkin!

November 12, 2008 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Ginger said...

I love this color combo — the shade of blue is gorgeous!

November 12, 2008 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger HES said...

Oh, thank you so much! I'm working on my spring wedding ideas and this is so lovely!

November 12, 2008 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

This board is beautiful. It certainly lifted my spirits on this rainy day.

November 12, 2008 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

This is so pretty. I am not usually one for blue and yellow but I love this.

November 12, 2008 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

so provence! love it!

November 12, 2008 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger Setting the Mood said...

I ALWAYS love looking at your inspiration boards!!

November 12, 2008 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

very much liking the yellow Flora + Henri dress...something very different but very appropriate (and cute!) for a flower girl

November 12, 2008 at 10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! really lovely palette you have here!

November 12, 2008 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Cheryl at BlissWeddingsMarket.com said...

the blue and yellow color combo is beautiful and crisp!

November 13, 2008 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger mrskeh said...

truly, it's beautiful! it's got that Provence thing but so modern and fresh! makes me excited for my spring wedding too!

November 13, 2008 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I love this one! My colors are navy, orange and cranberry...I don't suppose you take requests? :P

November 13, 2008 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

One of my favorites of your boards. I'm dying over those Flora & Henri dresses.

June 24, 2010 at 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home