Sunday, August 3, 2008

Real Wedding: Negeen & Bjoern

This weekend we have a bonus real wedding feature - another gorgeous wedding by the ladies at Alison Events, this one shot by the talented Mel Barlow, Negeen and Bjoern were married in November at the beautiful Manka's Inverness Lodge, and about 80 guests joined them to celebrate.




Negeen's wore a dress by Nicole Miller, and gorgeous Valentino shoes.




The flowers were designed by Alison Events, and executed by Nina Fisher, 415-706-6521.


{photo by Sara Remington}




The music was performed by Bossa Suave, 415-994-8881.


{photo by Sara Remington}


{left photo by Sara Remington}






These portraits taken on the dock are among some of my absolute favorites that I've ever seen.


{right photo by Sara Remington}


And how romantic is this backdrop?










Catering by Manka's Inverness Lodge.




Cupcakes by The Cakeworks.





Congratulations Negeen and Bjoern, and thank you to Alison Events and Mel Barlow for sharing these photos. Also, thank you to Sara Remington, the second shooter for the wedding, for her photos as well.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger perfect bound said...

This is my absolute favorite wedding! I have been a Mel Barlow addict ever since. I love the red shoes, the dress, the table settings. I'm so excited to see new photos.

August 6, 2008 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Kim Gray said...

Beautiful and romantic photo's - that boat is just stunning as a backdrop. It looked like a beautiful day!

August 13, 2008 at 1:32 AM  
Blogger Eliana@BYSE said...

I love it.

September 22, 2008 at 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home