Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Inspiration Shoot: Vote Now!

Help us choose which inspiration board Summer and Bonnie should turn into a photo shoot! If you need a reminder, you can see #1-4 here, #5-8 here, and #9-12 here.



The poll will be open until next week, 2/24, at midnight!

16 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

#10 all the way! But honestly, they're all absolutely stunning. gorgeous!

February 17, 2010 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

It was so hard to decide between 5, 10 and 12 love all three...

February 17, 2010 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Britt said...

please #10!! It is the exact inspiration board I am choosing to plan my wedding this fall..

February 17, 2010 at 1:04 PM  
Anonymous Sarah of ModernKids said...

they are all so lovely! I like 7,8,10, and 12. voted for 10 above. can't wait to see your collaboration.

February 17, 2010 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger The Makeup Dolls said...

Where are Grey likes weddings located if vendors would like to collaborate with them?

February 17, 2010 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Hi Makeup Dolls,

Bonnie and Summer are located in southern California, you should contact Summer to get all of the details about the shoot.

Kathryn

February 17, 2010 at 2:35 PM  
Anonymous True Blind Faith said...

You're making us choose just ONE?!!

February 17, 2010 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger BB said...

the daisies got right to the little heart of mine ... i had no choice but to go with #4 ...

February 17, 2010 at 3:59 PM  
Anonymous improve search engine placement said...

Yeah for me to. #10 is!

February 17, 2010 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger Abigail@BelovedPhotos.com said...

I can't wait to see this collaboration. I hope #10 is the one. I had no idea what my dream wedding should look like until you pieced it together.

February 18, 2010 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger christa said...

I want to see #3 SO bad! That would be my dream wedding!

February 18, 2010 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Bella said...

12 - it's been one of my favourites for ages!

February 18, 2010 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger Haley said...

#7 please!

February 19, 2010 at 7:13 PM  
Anonymous connieMchung said...

i love love love #9! :)

February 22, 2010 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger The Water Girl said...

So so so difficult to choose. I went with #9 because if I had it to do over I might switch my wedding colors to that lovely shade of yellow. I have 4 more months, it's not too late, right? Right?

February 22, 2010 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger M said...

When do we get to see the winner?
Will it be posted on Snippet and Ink?

April 29, 2010 at 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home