daily wedding inspiration
Labels: Sunday Editions
posted by Kathryn at 5:30 AM
I think what makes this, of all things, is the bow tie.
lol. this is just fun
haha! this is cute!
I absolutely love this couple. I was showing my mom their first dance video today and we were both CRACKING UP over it. (Google "all the single ladies bridesmaid dance video")
yay! so love this photo.
i also thoroughly enjoyed their first dance.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
I think what makes this, of all things, is the bow tie.
lol. this is just fun
haha! this is cute!
I absolutely love this couple. I was showing my mom their first dance video today and we were both CRACKING UP over it. (Google "all the single ladies bridesmaid dance video")
yay! so love this photo.
i also thoroughly enjoyed their first dance.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home