Saturday, September 19, 2009

Love Shoot: Stacie & Geoff

When I first saw these darling photos up on Sloan Photographers' blog, I was curious - not just because I absolutely love the images, but also because I was pretty sure I'd already seen this couple's wedding. Sure enough, this isn't an engagement shoot - it's a first anniversary shoot! I absolutely love this idea, and think it's a great way to celebrate your love and marriage.



























Thank you to Sloan Photographers for sharing these beautiful, vintage-styled photos with us. And congratulations to Stacie and Geoff on your first year of marriage! Here's to many more years of happiness to come!

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Lisa said...

I had no idea this was a first anniversary shoot - what a great idea! LOVE these photos, they make me smile! :-)

September 19, 2009 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Steoffrey said...

Well thank you! And thanks to the Sloanies for the best one-year anniversary gift ever! :)

September 19, 2009 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger matt sloan said...

thanks again! :) we LOVE your blog and found a ton of inspiration from this shoot here! :)

September 19, 2009 at 4:10 PM  
Anonymous ChristanP Photography said...

my wife just told me she want us to have an anniversary shoot. it will be strange to be on the other side of a camera

September 19, 2009 at 4:47 PM  
Anonymous Carey said...

Ohmygosh! I thought I had seen them somewhere, too but didn't put two and two together. Their wedding shoot was one of the first I saw and fell in love with. These photos are gorgeous!

September 19, 2009 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger The Memory Journalists said...

I love this shoot! And,I adore the idea of an anniversay shoot. Great idea! Thanks for sharing.

September 20, 2009 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Grey said...

This shoot is absolutely gorgeous. They make me want to get married!

September 20, 2009 at 4:10 PM  
Anonymous Kaitlin said...

This is so incredibly gorgeous! I adore it. So cute.

September 20, 2009 at 8:07 PM  
Anonymous MaryJane said...

Love the treatment on these. Cuuute couple.

September 23, 2009 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Hollis said...

Oh Thank you for sharing! I love this idea to take pictures at the one year anniversary! I will have to remember this! IT would be way cute to do them periodically as well just to capture the love over time... Thanks for sharing! Great Photos! Love the feel of these photographs!

October 21, 2009 at 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home