Saturday, January 30, 2010

Love Shoot: Annie & Jared

Remember that NYC engagement shoot giveaway from a couple of months ago? Well Bryan Johnson from A Bryan Photo sent over these photos and 8mm from the winning couple, Annie and Jared, and I love the way they turned out. Winter in New York is so romantic...

































(View a larger version here.)

Thanks so much to A Bryan Photo for sharing Annie and Jared's love shoot and 8mm with us! You can see more fun pics from their trip to NYC over on the A Bryan Photo blog. Also, one more big thank you to all of the sponsors who helped make the engagement shoot contest possible: Cypress Albums, Richard Photo Lab, Traveler's Joy, and Pro8mm who donated all of the film and processing for Annie and Jared's 8mm film.

Labels:

21 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

I love these photos!! And what a cute couple, they must be so happy with how the shoot turned out.

January 30, 2010 at 8:47 AM  
Anonymous chelsea said...

This is simply adorable and I am not one for engagement shoots. Very well done.

January 30, 2010 at 8:48 AM  
Anonymous azura said...

love it! looks like they're having fun!

January 30, 2010 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Manon said...

I love these photos! They're so beautiful.

January 30, 2010 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger mi-rachel said...

lovely!

January 30, 2010 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Chris Waters said...

Wow, Brian and co do it again! Refreshing:)

January 30, 2010 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Super Burbs said...

OMG! I love the B&W photos on the bridge. Beautiful!!

superburbs.blogspot.com

January 30, 2010 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

they are so cute! i love the video... what is the song that is in the video? i really like it

January 30, 2010 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Alexandra said...

aw what a cute lil video!

January 30, 2010 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger east side bride said...

mkay. I hate engagement photos. and the phrase "love shoot" makes me gag. but these images are RAD. go figure.

January 30, 2010 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

awesome!

January 31, 2010 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Yay! Thank you so much!!

January 31, 2010 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Zachary and Clare said...

Ooo! It's so hot over here, I want to be in the NYC throwing snowballs! Thanks for sharing these, they are so fun :)

January 31, 2010 at 7:53 PM  
Anonymous Kristin said...

Wow, this is adorable!! What a great photo shoot and a great song to go with it!

January 31, 2010 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger DanielleHiggins said...

These are beautiful, display the love and romance that I felt on my visit to New York! fun, spontaneous and lovvee the b&w!! Huge fan keep bringing me these inspiring photos! Danielle x

February 1, 2010 at 5:54 AM  
Anonymous Amy@OldSweetSong said...

They are adorable. Love this.

February 2, 2010 at 12:21 PM  
Anonymous Rhonda said...

Gorgeous work guys! Glad we could be part of it!

February 2, 2010 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Af said...

What great photography! And that video is adorable. Who's the music by? I love it!! Thanks for the post.

February 3, 2010 at 11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he sure is a cutie.

February 5, 2010 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

So sweet! Lovely, lovely photos. Winter's a great excuse to snuggle up!

February 5, 2010 at 7:14 PM  
Anonymous tinypaperheart said...

these are so cute!

February 6, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home