Monday, September 15, 2008

DIY with Paul Lowe, Part 2

Here's part two of Paul Lowe's beautiful vintage-styled do-it-yourself projects that he was kind enough to share with us:

These little votives can be used on a table or as favors...

Lace Votives

Materials:
glass votives
lace
hot glue gun
needle and thread



Directions:
Again, cut a strip of lace that's long enough to wrap around the votive. Secure in the back with hand-stitches or a hot glue gun. These are very easy to make, and if you use a hot glue gun you can make about 30 in a night.



Paul has one more project for us, so definitely stop by later today to see it. Also, if you want even more vintage lacy loveliness, I'll be posting a beautiful real wedding with just those details.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger emily said...

I'm really enjoying the projects with vintage lace by Paul. I can't wait to see the real wedding and Paul's 3rd project!!

Emily@oncewed

September 15, 2008 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

These are prescious!

September 15, 2008 at 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home