The Not Wedding VIP Winners!
Congratulations to the following five readers for their comments about the oh-so-fun Not Wedding. You have won free VIP tickets to the event on November 16. Please email me with your information so that I can pass it along to Abany and she can put you on the list!
Courtney and Austin who said, I am definitely most excited about Brown Linen Goods! Her style looks so unique and fun.
Aisling who said, This looks like a fabulous event! What a great idea! I want my wedding to be filled with vintage charm and handmade details, so I am most excited about Brown Linen Goods and Olive.
Biz who said, I want my maids to look fabulous and completely like the best version of themselves... but also want a little cohesion. After looking at all of Olive's silhouettes online I'm excited to see them in REAL life and if they'd work for my fav ladies in my life.
Annie who said, I would be so excited to meet Joy Thigpen! The whole thing sounds like a blast!
SLH who said, I am an Atlanta area bride and I cannot wait to talk to Event Drapery about how they can trasform the feel of an event!
Email me ASAP to claim your VIP tickets, and thank you to The Not Wedding for letting us know about this fun event!
Courtney and Austin who said, I am definitely most excited about Brown Linen Goods! Her style looks so unique and fun.
Aisling who said, This looks like a fabulous event! What a great idea! I want my wedding to be filled with vintage charm and handmade details, so I am most excited about Brown Linen Goods and Olive.
Biz who said, I want my maids to look fabulous and completely like the best version of themselves... but also want a little cohesion. After looking at all of Olive's silhouettes online I'm excited to see them in REAL life and if they'd work for my fav ladies in my life.
Annie who said, I would be so excited to meet Joy Thigpen! The whole thing sounds like a blast!
SLH who said, I am an Atlanta area bride and I cannot wait to talk to Event Drapery about how they can trasform the feel of an event!
Email me ASAP to claim your VIP tickets, and thank you to The Not Wedding for letting us know about this fun event!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home