Thursday, April 23, 2009

Board #378: Gray and White

I absolutely fell in love with this gorgeous tent from the Arabian Tent Company (photo by Polly Alexandre), so I thought I'd build a wedding board around it. Clean white and soft gray - a sweet palette that would work for almost any season, and in a variety of venues.

Mood: modern whimsy
Palette: white, dove, cloud

{click image to enlarge}

Top row from left: Arabian Tent Company tent photo by Polly Alexandre, miniature angel food cakes from Martha Stewart Weddings, bouquet by Artfool, blazer by Billy Reid
Row 2: invitation from Martha Stewart Weddings, photo by Jose Villa, welcome gift from Martha Stewart Weddings
Row 3: photo by Rodney Smith, flowers from Domino, lemonade from Amy Atlas, bouquet from Rebecca Thuss

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Shana said...

You are on a roll this week, Kathryn! Bravo!

April 23, 2009 at 6:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fantastic board. I like how these colors can look both masculine and feminine at the same time. And, yes, that tent is gorgeous.

April 23, 2009 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger {The Perfect Palette} said...

so soft and dreamy.

April 23, 2009 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Taylor said...

I absolutely love this!

April 23, 2009 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Myra - twigs and honey said...

Take my breath away...
I love this board...
All my favorites. You have such a great eye for color!

April 23, 2009 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Type & Swash said...

I love how it's makes me feel like I'm sitting on clouds! GORGEOUS!

April 23, 2009 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Muffy said...

OOH, I REALLY like this! Very nice.

April 23, 2009 at 12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

exquisitely elegant!

April 23, 2009 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This one is breathtaking. I love these muted colors.

April 23, 2009 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger em kaveney - elki design said...

This is one of the most beautiful boards so far. Dove Grey is my favourite, and love seeing it work so well across the board :D

April 23, 2009 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Lisanne said...

Kathryn! I want to get married again! This board is so, SO lovely!!!

April 23, 2009 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger paperandlace said...

So beautiful - the flowers from Domino inspired the flowers for my own wedding in August. Your inspiration boards take my breath away.

April 23, 2009 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Laura@trendinozze said...

Oh this is so lovely!
You always amaze me.

April 24, 2009 at 3:34 AM  
Blogger Clavin Kelly Events said...

Oh my goodness! How stunning would this be for a sea side wedding? It wouldn't be so cheesy as the shells and all the blue.. this would just be stunning. Well done! I'm in love!!!

April 27, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home