Monday, June 1, 2009

Board #393: Watermelon Wedding

Can you tell that I'm ready for summer? And that I'm really loving this lawn green right now? I also like this as an option for a pink-and-green palette...

Mood: kitschy backyard fun
Palette: watermelon, lawn

{click image to enlarge}

Top row from left: shoes and shoe bags via Creature Comforts, melon balls from Martha Stewart, grooms via {frolic!}, photo by Gemma Comas for Martha Stewart Weddings
Row 2: photo by Lisa Lefkowitz, watermelon photo from Well Wed, flower girls via {frolic!}
Row 3: flowers by Ariella Chezar, veil by Leah C, lawn flamingos from Michelle Rago, ring pillow photo by Lisa Lefkowitz

Labels: , ,

19 Comments:

Anonymous Laura said...

What a lovely mood board, I am sure many people will draw inspiration from that regarding their summer wedding themes, it certainly ties in quite nicely with my 'Midsummer Nights Dream' theme anyway.

June 1, 2009 at 6:25 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

so fresh and lovely! I'm really liking that one

June 1, 2009 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger shanon said...

The perfect board for June 1. =)

June 1, 2009 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Julian Leaver said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 1, 2009 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Julian Leaver said...

I love this one! Thanks so much for including two men getting married as well! So nice to see someone's paying attention! ;o)

June 1, 2009 at 9:13 AM  
Anonymous Austin Weddings said...

I love checking out your inspiration boards! This one definitely made me feel like Summer is here! Stunning!

June 1, 2009 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger eLiZaBeTh said...

These are not my colors as I am getting married in the fall, but if I were getting married this summer...Oh, My! So cute! You always do such an amazing job on your inspiration boards! Love them!

June 1, 2009 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger alli/hooray said...

I think this board merits the word delicious. Love it!

June 1, 2009 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Very cute! Summer!!

June 1, 2009 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Lovely. One of my favourites1

June 1, 2009 at 2:13 PM  
Anonymous danibwed said...

Yummy! These colors are delicious.

June 1, 2009 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger Abbie said...

I LOVE this one!!

June 1, 2009 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Oh, I love this board! We're doing a fun, garden wedding with watermelon and papaya later this summer...such fun colors to work with! Thanks for the inspiration!

June 1, 2009 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger Odd Sundays said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 2, 2009 at 4:03 AM  
Blogger Odd Sundays said...

i never would have thought of putting a theme of watermelon together. brillant idea :)

June 2, 2009 at 4:04 AM  
Blogger Ayral said...

Lovely :):)
see you :)


www.il-posto-delle-fragole.blogspot.com

June 2, 2009 at 6:36 AM  
Blogger Marty J. Christopher said...

This might be my favorite board you've featured! Though, to be fair, you feature a lot of boards I like. I love the summery colors. Lovely.

June 2, 2009 at 1:54 PM  
Anonymous Kelly Oshiro said...

I love, love, that shoe photo!

June 2, 2009 at 6:47 PM  
Anonymous Teresa said...

Perfect for summertime! And the bride & groom could add Patrick O'Connell's "Watermelon Fantasy" (from his first Inn at Little Washington cookbook) to the menu, too!

June 3, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home