Wednesday Links
Hello lovelies! Thank you so much for all of your understanding and kind words about my little rant post the other day - and I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only one who's felt that way! I've been trying my hardest to get some inspiration boards put together for you, but they're just not coming together right now. I guess I needed a bit more of a break from weddings than I originally thought. So, instead of an inspiration board, I thought I'd share with you some of the things that are inspiring me right now...

{by *cinnamon}
The first real wedding I ever posted.
Simplicity.
An airstream vacation.
Vintage botany illustrations.
Sno-cones.
Baby hedgehogs - so cute!
Silverware garden markers.
Up, up and away!
Whimsical paper ships.
I hope these inspire you too! And if there is anything that's really inspiring you today, feel free to leave a link in the comments. Have a beautiful Wednesday!

{by *cinnamon}
The first real wedding I ever posted.
Simplicity.
An airstream vacation.
Vintage botany illustrations.
Sno-cones.
Baby hedgehogs - so cute!
Silverware garden markers.
Up, up and away!
Whimsical paper ships.
I hope these inspire you too! And if there is anything that's really inspiring you today, feel free to leave a link in the comments. Have a beautiful Wednesday!

17 Comments:
Okay those baby hedgehogs are just too adorable, that could put a smile on anyone's face! Thank you Annette!
Ugh. Why does wedding planning have such a propensity toward the awful?
It helped me to just think of it as a big party. Keep making decisions and moving forward. Do what makes you happy. Your wedding and marriage will both be amazing!
Love the links today, especially the hedgehogs! Thanks so much for sharing such beauty. ~Melanie
hedgehogs!!! too cute!
this story always makes me smile and remember how fun love is.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7811686.stm
Sometimes it is so nice to slow down and take a deep breath. We all love what you do here and appreciate all the energy you put into it. I am sure I can speak for everyone when I say take a much deserved break. We will all be here when you get back.
P.S. The hedgehogs were too too cute!
Honey,
Reminder! This blog, sponsors or no, readers or no, is yours. Write what you want. You're planning a wedding now, you were not before. It doesn't have to be inspiration boards all the time. Write about planning, write about whatever, We'll be right here reading and chearing.
I love your blog! Such a good idea. I wish I would have seen this blog before my wedding!
Check out my blog and follow if you like.
http://herecomesthebride2009.blogspot.com/
Happy Blogging!
-Mandy
Hey you are human, and that's why people love your blog. Because you are not some automaton who can just pump out images without also expressing some angst!
Thanks for the inspiration!
Current inspiration:
Our One year Anniversary is this Sunday! Before you know it you will be celebrating yours too and the wedding drama will be long behind you.
maybe writing about the wedding would be therapeutic? i know we would be interested!
I'm imagining myself eating a lemon flavored sno cone on a streamliner with my hubby to be..paradise!
baby hedgehogs!! how funny they are :)
The way you felt yesterday is the way I've been feeling all week. We all have our melting points!
I love how you went right back to basics today.
I love those sugar paper flat cards! Obsessed! It'd be great to buy a bunch for wedding related events (showers, etc), but you could jazz them up with stamps and use the leftovers for awhile afterwards!
LOVE the picture with the baloons and super cute shoes. So real.. great perspective.
exploring your links is one of the highlights of my workweek. no apologies necessary. take care my dear...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home