Friday, June 5, 2009

Sneak Peek: Chantelle & Scott


Tomorrow, a beautiful wedding with red details!

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger The Perfect Palette said...

ooo one of our favorite colors!

June 5, 2009 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger {The Perfect Palette} said...

Oh how we love red- Can't wait!

June 5, 2009 at 1:34 PM  
Anonymous Kelly Oshiro said...

I love the Louboutin!

June 5, 2009 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

Love red. Love those shoes. *Drool*

June 5, 2009 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger The Professional Bridesmaid said...

I LOVE those shoes! Can't wait to see the wedding.

June 5, 2009 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

I DIE for those shoes.

June 5, 2009 at 5:38 PM  
Anonymous bo said...

ohhh, i can't wait to see the rest.

June 5, 2009 at 6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How weird, my cousin Scott just married a girl named Chantel (pr. the same)!

June 5, 2009 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger Miriam said...

Like the shoes, but LOVE the dress! Where is it from?

June 6, 2009 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Lovelovelove these shoes!

June 8, 2009 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger tara said...

Oh. Love! I do believe I just audibly gasped.

June 9, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home