Thursday, July 9, 2009

Board #403: Apples and Horseshoes

Even though we're in the middle of summer, I know there are some autumn brides out there looking for inspiration. And since it's one of the most beautiful times of year, I didn't think the rest of you would mind this autumn wedding board, with it's horseshoe motif and caramel apple details.

Mood: autumn on the farm
Palette: caramel, cinammon, orange

{click image to enlarge}

Top row from left: photo by Union Photo, flowers by Ariella Chezar, tweed suit by John Varvato, jam favors photo by Suzy Clement
Row 2: venue from Martha Stewart Weddings, caramel apples from Rebecca Thuss, envelope and horse both from Wedding Style Guide
Row 3: cherry boutonniere from Martha Stewart Weddings, horseshoes from Brides, candles in mason jars, caramel apple cake from Martha Stewart Weddings

Labels: , , , , ,

13 Comments:

Anonymous April said...

I'm a fall bride...thanks!

July 9, 2009 at 6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am just so drawn to these great themes! Love it, love it, love it.

July 9, 2009 at 6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great inspiration board! fall is my favorite season and this board reminds me of all the great fall details.

July 9, 2009 at 8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the caramel apples! It all reminds me of the orchards in New England!

July 9, 2009 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger mrs. j said...

Oh my gosh I have the perfect cake picture to go along with this wedding! Found it on thekitchn.com!

This is beautiful! Rustic and lovely! Ahhh, if only I could marry my man again!

July 9, 2009 at 9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this really makes me want to go camping!!

July 9, 2009 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger {The Perfect Palette} said...

this is really fun! I'm a fall bride so boards like this make me very happy!

July 9, 2009 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger chelsea said...

delicious!
so refreshing in the midst of this scorching weather.
i am so excited about fall and plan to be a fall bride someday...

July 9, 2009 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger alli/hooray said...

It's nice to see something like this even in the summer - this is so inspiring!

July 9, 2009 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Shelby O'Connell said...

I was a Fall bride, I LOVE Fall. My all time favorite season. Love this board! (Well I love all your boards) Great job!

July 9, 2009 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Miss Pickering said...

Love the horseshoes.

July 10, 2009 at 4:08 AM  
Blogger ticklishfromadistance said...

What a gorgeous board!!!

October 7, 2009 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yeah! I love your board, you used my wedding venue pic! love it! ;)

February 10, 2010 at 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home