Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Weekend!

In addition to stepping back a bit from my own blogging, I've actually held off reading other blogs for a little while, so I don't have as many wonderful links to share with you this week as I usually do. But some of these are such charming things I've had bookmarked for awhile, so even if you've already seen them, they're good for a smile....


{by Mandy Lynne}

Mmmmm... pastries.... Paris....

Musical birds on a wire.

If only treadmills were actually this much fun.

Touching strangers.

Guerrilla wedding in the Met. This might just be the way to go.

I heart Richard Avedon - if you can get to this exhibit before it closes, you won't regret it.

Well lovelies, that's all the links for this week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have! And a big thank you once again for all of your support and kind words - my heart is filled to overflowing to know that there is a community here that, though I might not be able to see it, is certainly palpable and real. Have a happy happy weekend!

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

I was in San Fran for my honeymoon last week and went to the Richard Avedon show. IT WAS INCREDIBLE!!

November 6, 2009 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger LPC said...

You have a happy weekend too, Kathryn.

November 6, 2009 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Shana said...

Those were some awesome links! Whatever might have lacked in number of links made up in awesomeness.

November 6, 2009 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger HazelWea said...

The OK Go! treadmill routine is an all-time fave of mine too... So great! Great links this Friday. Hope you have a happy weekend, too! =)

November 6, 2009 at 8:27 AM  
Anonymous jill said...

great links! i love pastries and need to go to paris now!!!!

this is another good link i found recently: http://www.haveandholddesign.com

have a good weekend!!!

November 6, 2009 at 9:48 AM  
Anonymous Lisa Marie, Orange and Blossom said...

That video is another good reason to have someone videotape your wedding...

It was crazy to see the photo--we have table numbers almost exactly like it!

November 6, 2009 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Richard Avedon! fabulous. smiles.

November 6, 2009 at 12:32 PM  
Anonymous Katherine said...

My husby and I STILL love the treadmill video! Have you seen The Office music video yet? Hilarious!

http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/video/webisodes/subtle-sexuality/?vid=1170176

November 6, 2009 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I just wanted to say that I LOVE your blog... especially your Friday editions. Also, I recently stopped following a lot of the wedding blogs out there (I'm married now) but I listed yours as one of my favorites to keep following.

Keep up the good work!
-Stephanie

November 6, 2009 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger jamie.rizzotte said...

for the x+rey video... can anyone tell me what that music is!?!

November 6, 2009 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Biz said...

if you do a guerrilla wedding, i STILL want to be there. (ps. practicing wedding sermons in two weeks in class... i'm just sayin')

love you, friend.

November 6, 2009 at 5:58 PM  
Anonymous Marianne said...

Um...guerrilla wedding at the Met? Genius!!

November 6, 2009 at 6:26 PM  
Anonymous Bryan@Wedding invitations said...

Great weekend haan!!!

November 7, 2009 at 12:43 AM  
Blogger Raru said...

Happy weekend to you too.
Nice picture :)

Raru
79ideas.org

November 7, 2009 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger {The Perfect Palette} said...

thanks for the links!

November 10, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home