Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Edition #68

16 Comments:

Anonymous Becky said...

I really like this one.

January 17, 2010 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger MeghalinaBee said...

adorable!

January 17, 2010 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Raji Barbir said...

Now THAT is awesome!

January 17, 2010 at 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Sweetchic Events said...

That picture is SO charming!

January 17, 2010 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger eileen garcia said...

love the black & white for this shot.

January 17, 2010 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Aubs said...

i love this!!! how beautiful :)

January 17, 2010 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Claire Voisine- backdrop blog said...

This is so precious! I love it.

January 17, 2010 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

its gorgeous!

January 17, 2010 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

Awwwww.... that's something you don't see anymore. I love that.

January 17, 2010 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger wishful nals said...

love it!!!!

January 17, 2010 at 5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are my best friends. They're even more charming and wonderful in person. :) love you both!

January 17, 2010 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger Karen Buckle said...

I always wonder if people still do this?

January 17, 2010 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger AmalieMaren said...

This is just beautiful! Absolutely love it.

January 18, 2010 at 12:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I L O V E this photo!!!!!

January 18, 2010 at 12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So very sweet!

January 18, 2010 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger {The Perfect Palette} said...

SO SWEET.

January 20, 2010 at 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home