We made it!
After loading a moving truck in the Austin heat and humidity (if my honey is reading this: you're my hero), and then a three-day drive, we arrived at our new home! Well, our new temporary home - we're house sitting while my mom is away for the summer, which means we have some time to find our own place (and which also means we'll be moving all this stuff again, just not as far). Our kitty is exploring everything, and has discovered how fun it is to slide across hardwood floors. I'm working on some great posts for you, but until I can get those finished and posted, here are some awesome links to check out...

{via Design Crush}
My dream honeymoon spot.
Skywalkers.
Hero supplies for dad.
I'm thinking of going with bangs after the wedding.
Stepford wife gone rogue.
Preserving Van Gogh's palette.
A greenhouse wedding.
You can bet I'll be making strawberry ricotta graham tartlets this summer.
My iPhone wants one wants one, via automatism.
Adding these (totally perfect for summer) beach blankets to my wish list, via {frolic!}.
Inspired by a summer camping trip.
Have a happy Tuesday!

{via Design Crush}
My dream honeymoon spot.
Skywalkers.
Hero supplies for dad.
I'm thinking of going with bangs after the wedding.
Stepford wife gone rogue.
Preserving Van Gogh's palette.
A greenhouse wedding.
You can bet I'll be making strawberry ricotta graham tartlets this summer.
My iPhone wants one wants one, via automatism.
Adding these (totally perfect for summer) beach blankets to my wish list, via {frolic!}.
Inspired by a summer camping trip.
Have a happy Tuesday!
Labels: Weekend Round-Ups

10 Comments:
Hi, I'm a photographer and design blogger from Dubai. Came across your blog, and totally love it and I know my wedding clients will love it too! Keep it up.. adding to my blogroll! :)
congrats on the move! moving is such a giant pain! i stumbled across your blog about a month ago and am obsessed! seriously, i love it! thank you!
I love Las Ventanas and it would be an amazing honeymoon spot! I just posted the pictures of our honeymoon in Zihuatanejo and think I loved our resort there as much if not better - so many good options in Mexico!
I am TOTALLY bringing my bangs back after my wedding. It is so hard to wait until then...
Love the greenhouse wedding!
Kathryn, are you in MT?
I'm thinking about going with bangs after my wedding too :)
Woot! Can't wait for some more Snippet & Ink in my life! Glad you made it.
So happy you made it! What fun looking for a new home. I hope you find exactly what you are looking for! For more added entertainment put an icecube on the floor and watch the kitty play soccer...my cats love this special treat!
xoxo
kristi
Hi Carrie! We're not going to make it to Montana this summer - I wish. But next summer for sure.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home