Monday, November 12, 2007

Board #67: A Little Bird Told Me...

I love this color combination, and I thought it was the perfect palette for an early spring, little-birdy-told-me themed wedding. The nests as snack bowls are wonderful, and for the gutsy bride, the blue tulle veil is such a fun detail. We usually have panettone on Christmas morning at my house, but I think it makes a good favor any time of year.

Mood: sweet, youthful
Palette: robin's egg blue, chocolate

{click image to enlarge}

Top row from left: stationery from Ceci NY, blue tulle and blue dress both via Shiny Squirrel, cake from MS
Row 2: feather boutonnieres via Faye and Greer (photo by Dasha Wright), nest bowls via Social Design, Le Spose di Gio dress from Brides UK, RSVP from Bird and Banner
Row 3: chocolate eggs, iced coffee and mini panettone all from MS; ribbon wands from Brides
Row 4: nest seating cards via House Martin, nest ring pillow via Etsy Wedding, save-the-date via Toast and Tables

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I love the color combination...and the blue veil is perfect!

November 12, 2007 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Hi Martha B! I was wondering where you were since I hadn't heard from you in a while. Hope all is well, and I'm glad you like this board.
K

November 12, 2007 at 2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! My sister found you somehow and forwarded your blog to me! I am getting married outside in April, and have been debating between a lilac/chocolate or blue/chocolate combo...I love what you have done. (No small praise - I admit that I am the first to roll my eyes at anything "too bridal") I'll be visting!

PS: So, what's the deal?! Do you just like weddings, events, or what?! Just curious.

November 13, 2007 at 12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home