Monday, March 23, 2009

Board #361: Kelly Green & Black

This is a color combination that never gets old to me...

Mood: retro chic meets modern sleek
Palette: kelly green, glossy black and white

{click image to enlarge}

Top row from left: photo by Johnny Miller via Armas Design, bouquet from Wedding Style Guide, car photo by Bella Rose Photography, postcard from Ceci NY
Row 2: photo by Marie Labbancz, bouquet photo by Karen Wise, cocktail from Martha Stewart Weddings
Row 3: photo by La Vie, photo by Heather Forsythe, invitation by Cheree Berry, cake via Hip Hostess

Also! Waiting to hear from the winner of the Wedding Photography Unveiled giveaway! Vanessa, shoot me an email! And I forgot to mention this in Friday's post, but Anne at The City Sage has a great giveaway going on, so be sure to hop over and check it out.

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger What he ate, what I ate. said...

I never get tired of this combination either... perhaps this is why I chose it for my wedding! Great board. I love those envelope liners by Cheree Berry!

March 23, 2009 at 8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic board! I love the simplicity of the cake.

March 23, 2009 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger jasmine said...

gorgeous! and i immediately recognized that cake from Hip Hostess. Her cake and flowers were soooo to die for.

March 23, 2009 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I love black and white.. the colors for my wedding are black and white with Yellow roses and a hint of green! love your blog!

March 23, 2009 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

I love this board and it's fantastic pops of kelly green.

March 23, 2009 at 7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a million for spreading the word Kathryn! Loving this board too--that cake with the anemone detail is stunning!

March 23, 2009 at 7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this inspiration board. I'm probably bias because they're my business colors, but still. ;-D

March 24, 2009 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger Odd Sundays said...

anything goes with black and white. so classy and chic

March 26, 2009 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Lucky Designs said...

I can't get enough anemones!

March 31, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home