Saturday, June 6, 2009

Real Wedding Saturday: Chantelle & Scott

The very first real wedding I ever featured on Snippet & Ink was shot by one of my very favorite photographers, Elizabeth Messina. Today she's back with this beautiful Palm Springs wedding! The bride wanted a traditional wedding, and the groom wanted something non-traditional - the day was a blend of both their expectations.


Chantelle wore a dress by Ines di Santo.


From the bouquets to the centerpieces, Arrangements Design did all of the flowers.


Shoes by Christian Louboutin.


















Cake by My Favorite Cakes.



Congratulations Chantelle and Scott! And thank you to the talented Elizabeth Messina for sharing this beautiful wedding with us. Oh, and if you haven't checked it out yet, Elizabeth recently started a blog full of even more of her beautiful work.

Labels:

22 Comments:

Blogger {The Perfect Palette} said...

nice wedding. great photography. off to go check out kiss the groom. thanks for sharing.

June 6, 2009 at 7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely! I would love to know where the bridge found the blue and white dress with the ruffled collar.

June 6, 2009 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger simplesong said...

so darling! love, love the shoes!

June 6, 2009 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow that blue and white ruffled collar dress is amazing. I would also like to know where it came from.

June 6, 2009 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Kayleen Taulanga said...

Love the color combo and adore the cake!

June 6, 2009 at 11:00 AM  
Anonymous Karen - The Last Detail said...

One of the most creative and beautiful real weddings I've seen lately.

Stunning!

June 6, 2009 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger sara-grey said...

oh dear. the shoes. so pretty.

June 6, 2009 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

so stunning. i swear Elizabeth is magic!

June 6, 2009 at 11:39 AM  
Anonymous chandra said...

Love those bridesmaid dresses!

June 6, 2009 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

I third the request to know about the blue and white dress - gorgeous! Where is it from?

June 6, 2009 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Sarah Elizabeth said...

I am in love with their palette- aqua and red are my favorite right now! Where is that blue dress from? I have to know!

June 6, 2009 at 3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who makes the bridesmaid dresses?

June 6, 2009 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger alyson. said...

oh my... those bridesmaids dresses are incredible!

June 7, 2009 at 12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

must know more about those dresses!

June 7, 2009 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I have the exact same Louboutin shoes for my wedding coming up in August! I'm curious to know how the feathers held up under the hem of her dress. I'm changing for the reception to be safe.

June 8, 2009 at 2:42 PM  
Anonymous Brides {bliss} said...

Not only are these pictures super gorgeous, I am DYING to know who makes the blue and white dress in the photos with the Louboutins!

June 9, 2009 at 8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could someone please tell me where those bridesmaid dresses are from! They are beautiful!

June 9, 2009 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Hi all!

I'm working on finding out where those bridesmaid dresses are from... I'll let you know as soon as I do!

xoxo
Kathryn

June 9, 2009 at 9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

any word on the bridesmaid dress? so gorgeous.

June 9, 2009 at 12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any luck finding out about the bridesmaid dresses?

June 10, 2009 at 12:05 PM  
Anonymous Caroline said...

Dying to know if anyone found info about the bridesmaid dress. Absolutely gorgeous!

June 16, 2009 at 8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys, there is a dress very similar to this one on J. crews wedding website.

June 25, 2009 at 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home