Thursday, June 4, 2009

Board #396: A Picnic Jaunt

Have you guessed by now that I absolutely adore vintage elements in a wedding? And picnics? Oh gosh I love picnics! I love that they require simplicity, and that they can be super casual or gourmet and elegant - and everything in between! I really hope you're not bored of vintage and picnics, because this is certainly not the last you'll see of them on Snippet & Ink!

Mood: simple vintage picnic
Palette: field, sepia

{click image to enlarge}

Top row from left: photo by Samuel Lippke, botanical sketches, photo by Jonathan Canlas, typewriter guest book via Brooklyn Bride
Row 2: vintage photo via EmilyStyle, photo by Lisa Lefkowitz, peony bud photo by Ericka McConnell, boutonniere from Amorology
Row 3: save-the-date by Linda & Harriett, picnic basket photo by Kathryn Kleinman, Modern Day Design bouquet photo by Jose Villa

Labels: , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I will never get sick of vintage or picnics! keep it coming!

June 4, 2009 at 5:43 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Ha ha Lisa, neither will I! Makes you wish you were there, huh.

June 4, 2009 at 6:10 AM  
Blogger {The Perfect Palette} said...

great theme. love the picnic idea. cute!!

June 4, 2009 at 6:53 AM  
Anonymous Brooke Ashley Photography said...

Love this so much!!! It's so perfect and so simple!! Great post!

June 4, 2009 at 10:09 AM  
Anonymous otto schulze photographers said...

what fabulous images!

June 4, 2009 at 2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You help feed my daily appetite for all things vintage. Seriously LOVE your boards and love seeing what you put together everday. THANK GOD for Google Reader!!

June 4, 2009 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Claire Voisine- backdrop blog said...

I LOVE your trend boards. Thank you, thank you. Keep them coming.

I've been making these for fun for awhile too, and you've inspired me to start my own blog. I focus a lot on weddings, but really am just making it about great style in general.

I'd love feedback if you have a moment!

http://backdropstyle.blogspot.com/

June 4, 2009 at 3:38 PM  
Anonymous Bri said...

I just love your color boards. I don't know how you manage to find so many gorgeous photos and put them together so well, but kudos!

June 4, 2009 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger justhappilyeverafter said...

oh gosh, i am IN LOVE with vintage-inspired weddings and romantic outdoor settings. bring it on!

June 4, 2009 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger Thao said...

Yummy! I really love this one.

June 4, 2009 at 8:21 PM  
Anonymous Maranda L. said...

Amazing! This is the type of post that brings such inspiration and ideas to my little brain... I wouldn't be anywhere if it weren't for the creative people I find through blogs and photo sites.

I have recently been trying to add more vintage elements to my photographs, I have always loved the timeless feel. Thanks for such great posts!!!

June 5, 2009 at 12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home